Vishwa Healing Journeys
(AKA Medical Tourism)
Major Dental Work
High Dose (IV) Vitamin C
Elemental Yoga Therapy
15 Bonus Reasons to consider Medical Tourism through Vishwa Yoga Journeys
1) Airport Pick up
One of the scariest things about visiting another country is getting a taxi from the airport and then to what you hope will be a good place to stay. but there i always a chance the taxi takes you the long way and might even ask you to visit his friends shops before he gets you to a hotel that might not be the one you reserved, but its his friends hotel and so you should just trust him to stay there; which leads us to why we also offer you...
2) Lodging is by the same people who provide airport pick-up; they may even be your house family hosts; who you can meet via Skype long before you travel to meet them in person. They will also arrange...
3) Very healthy meals; agreeable with the western pallet.
4) Transportation to and from all doctor appointments.
5) Arranging sightseeing with English speaking guides that you can truly understand.
6) All involved speak English very well; you will never have to play charades to explain yourself. And, if you are having trouble speaking to someone outside of our company you can simply ask them to speak on your behalf. They will even haggle for you when buying something to make sure you don't get ripped off.
7) Alternative healing options: India is the home of Ayurveda, an ancient and powerful healing science; as well as many other holistic alternative systems. You might choose to try some alternative methods first or you can do them in coordination with mainstream healthcare.
8) Low cost for both. This should maybe be at number 1 on this list, but the list is not in order of importance and we are also trying to avoid giving the impression that the incredible savings that come from having some medical treatment in India is one of many great reasons.
9) Healing Resorts; though far too expensive for the average person in the US, in India you could have your medical treatment or surgery at a world class hospital and also still afford to stay and complete your healing at an Ayurvedic healing center where you can get healthy food, massage and other spa treatments all for far less than what it would cost you to stay in a boring, sterile american hospital room while you recover. Although, from what I hear, even after some extreme surgeries in american hospitals they still try to get you out the same day or the very next day. But if they do keep you for a few days the cost can be astronomical.
10) Treatment is probably cheaper than what you will pay all year in total monthly installments on your to your healthcare insurance company.
11) Charity: A large portion of what is paid for our services goes to Virtues First, Inc.
12) Crowdfunding option
13) Amazing cultural experience in Incredible !ndia.
14) Endless Learning Opportunities: We know where amazing workshops are happening all time. But even if you were to find the same kinds of things where you live now, most people can only afford one workshop now and then, but in India you could take a yoga workshop one day, massage the next, ayurvedic cooking, dance, etc. all for probably far less than one workshop like this in the states.
15) Bonus Treatments: we've already mentioned the health spa options, but maybe it is time for a teeth cleaning or you have a cavity to fill, or have a manicure, pedicure, facial, eyebrows. As for me, I never shave when I am India because I love how well the barber does it, plus he can trim up my hair while he's at it all for about $2; and for about .50 cents more I can get an amazing scalp massage that you just can't find any barber to do in the states.